Application form for NNUF funded user access scheme
Before completing this form, please ensure that:
- you have read the page entitled NNUF funded user access scheme: overview and workflow
- you have discussed the feasibility of your proposed research directly with the facility/facilities in question:
- please use the feasibility checklist to structure your discussions with the facility/facilities.
- please obtain an email from the facility/facilities in question, confirming the feasibility of conducting your proposed research. You will need to upload this as part of your application for the NNUF funded user access scheme.
- Please ensure that the facility has seen and approved the final version of your application form before you submit it to NNUF.
- you have consulted the page entitled Rules for submission of applications for NNUF funded user access scheme.
If you have any questions about how to complete the form, or would like any assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to contact Francesca McGowan, NNUF Administrator (email@example.com). N.B. Technical questions pertaining to experimental feasibility should be directed to the facility contact, as mentioned above.
We would recommend that you have all the information ready before you complete this form (you may wish to write your application in e.g. Word document format first, and copy sections across to this web-based application form one by one). This way, if the connection times out before you have finished the form, or there are any other technical difficulties, you will not have lost your work. Unfortunately the system will not save incomplete applications, for you to go back and finish later.
Please do not refresh the page while you are working on the form, as this will delete the information you have entered.
Before completing the application form please ensure that you, and any team members whose details you are entering into the form, have read the privacy notice:
(N.B. The privacy notice was updated for call 4 - if you are a repeat applicant, it is worth your looking at this latest version of the privacy notice).